Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First Things First

Hey there!  Welcome to my catch all blog for everything that I love, mainly decor and diy!  I hope you can come here to be inspired to love the place you live and have fun getting through that process.  And let me tell you it is a process!  My hubs and me have been in our house for almost 4 years and finally, FINALLY mastered the decor in our Master!  Such a great feeling :) 

We have painted walls, numerous times, flip flopped bedrooms, office to bedroom to guestroom and finally an office (rearranged 3 times, at least!), painted our kitchen cabinets and oven, painted our fireplace... (I will hit these in future posts)  Initially I am sure you are thinking, wow, make up your mind.  But really I just want to do it right.  And what is right for that moment seems to evolve.  Its fun, and keeps the hubs on his toes ;)

I have some DIY things to share and general happenings around our little home!

Stay tuned, its gonna be a bumpy ride, and I will be sure to include ALL the details!

No comments: