Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Deal of the Day...One Man's Junk

One Saturday morning I was on the hunt for the deal of the day, while I was avoiding pulling my hair out while he was teething my munchkin was sleeping in the back , and I was about to call it a day when I saw one last sign... I decided to just check it out and about never found it!  It was quite a ways from the the entrance and girl, I would have been so sad if I had turned in early.  This is what I found:

I could not claim it fast enough!  And the best part... I paid... $20!  O.M.G.  The deal of the day, indeed! :)  Upon inspection I noticed that she was going to need quite a bit of love, that I was happy to give her.  Two of the drawers had molding that was broken, and I debated on weather or not to take the time to fix it or just love her just the way she came.  Mainly my decision was based on how excited I was to get her in my home... so I just left the battle wounds!  And they are now some of my favorite things about the piece.


OH! I forgot to mention that I am using the dresser as an entertainment center!  I have the drawers full of movies, xbox goodies, and toys for the munchkin!  I love it.  We are still debating where to put all of our "components."  But since we nixed cable recently, it doesn't really matter for now!


2 comments:

bahar006 said...

Great work, loves from Turkey:)

Penelope said...

cable free living is so sweet - so much more time to rehap old lovelies! Nice work!