Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Than Once Use

Okay, a few weeks ago, before I started this blog, I told my husband, "if I had a blog... I would post about these things!"  So I am here, to serve and help in your Magic Slider needs! 



OKAY, so here is the scoop... I bought these little guys, about the size of a quarter, to actually lift my dresser.  Cough Cough... Yes I said LIFT my dresser (they are pretty strong, ha!)  But really I had pushed a dresser that I refinished up to the wall and the carpet tack board was making the dresser sloped.  SO the hubs and thought on it and came up with this idea, and to stack them making the dresser level!  Yay, it worked.  But then I was stuck with like 30 extra... Thus today's post!

What to do with Felt Magic Sliders??
1. LIFT a leg, or two, of your dresser to make it level! 
(I do not have a picture of this, but picture a few of these stacked, under the leg of a dresser ;)
2. Even out your hanging picture, with easel back.  (pictured)  
Okay, so I was making a photo wall and grabbing some frames from around the house and I was finding that a few of them had these annoying yet functional easel backs making them hang SUPER crooked.  I wanted to fix the problem and not ruin the frame... ENTER: Magic Sliders!!  I stacked a couple and stuck them together, they are adhesive, and voila!  SO perfect. 

If you are lucky, I will show you the picture wall someday :)  Happy Magic Slider using!!

CHALLENGE: Leave a comment with your own Magic Slider uses :)  

Love,

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Bar stool uneven? No worries! Magic sliders to the rescue! Bonus - they don't scratch my wood floor!